It’s no wonder why lavender is recognized as the world’s most popular essential oil. With its cooling, uplifting and refreshing floral essence, lavender oil can be used in any home, workplace or environment of choice.
Calming Sugar Scrub – Prepare a homemade lavender scrub by combining ½ cup Viva Coconut Oil, ¼ cup sugar and 20 drops of Viva Lavender Oil. Mix ingredients and store in a jar for later use. This heavenly scrub exfoliates dead skin cells and can be used for facial or total body care.
Better Sleep Blend – With its low camphor content, our lavender variety promotes relaxation and comfort to help you catch some Z’s when you need them most. In a glass pump bottle, add 1 ounce of Viva Sweet Almond Oil and 20 drops of Viva Lavender Oil. Spray onto arms, feet or your back 1 hour before hitting the hay!
The Viva Naturals Difference
Unlike Bulgarian lavender grown in lower altitudes, our French lavender is harvested at high altitudes, naturally developing more linalool. As an essential component of lavender, linalool is what gives French lavender its sweet, floral essence, and is clinically shown to support mental health and well-being. Undiluted, tested for purity and guaranteed to be 100% pure with every batch.
- Ayurvedic, Aromatherapy & Beauty Oil – In Ayurveda, lavender is recognized for its “cooling energy” by calming, relaxing, soothing and invigorating the senses. Apply topically as a healing solution, add to your diffuser or create your own DIY beauty cream-the versatility of this oil goes a long way!
- Standardized to Therapeutic Grade – Steam distilled to preserve its therapeutic benefits, our lavender flowers are extracted, concentrated and purified to the finest aromatherapy grade. 100% pure, free of fillers, pesticides and added oils.
- Authentic Lavender Variety – Unlike Spike lavender, our lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is grown in France and is considered to be true lavender-praised for its fresh, floral and full-bodied aroma.
- Third Party Verified – How to find out if your essential oils are top quality? We use specific testing methods designed for determining essential oil safety and purity. Each production is guaranteed to be QA-verified and approved!
- UV Light Protected – Essential oils are light and heat sensitive, which is why ours are bottled in special amber glass to preserve all the unique benefits essential oils have to offer. Greater shelf-life for long-term results!