HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE: Use a soft, flexible measuring tape and find the circumference around the widest part of your body where you plan to wear this brace.
The women’s back support is available in 8 different sizes ranging from XS to 4XL, fitting body circumferences between 23″-69″. If in between sizes, order the smaller size as the elastic material will stretch.
Please refer the sizing graphic above for further sizing instructions.
– The crisscross back panel of this back pain brace supports and applies compression to your lower back. The crisscross straps will also help to hold up your back in a proper position that provides support and stability, resulting in less strain on your back and abdomen.
– Another feature that will provide additional support are the four plastic stays on the back panel of the brace. These stays are malleable and lightweight to conform to the shape of your body.
– The women’s back pain brace is made of premium quality elastic that hugs and conforms to your body so that it fits well under or over your clothing. It also is free of latex and comes in a neutral white color.
– This material will stay put, not moving around on your body while you are wearing it.
– The double-pull elastic tension straps help to achieve the ideal amount of compression and support that is needed for your lower back pain.
– The Velcro closures at the front of your body help to secure the brace in place and allow for an easy application and removal process.
– The compression will help reduce the inflammation while also promoting healing. The lower back support can also be worn during the day and at night as well.
HELPS TREAT: These features help to treat pain in the lumbar back area such as lower back sprains and strains, muscle weakness, lower abdominal pain, and many other back injuries.
- TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE: Use a soft, flexible measuring tape and find the circumference around the widest part of your body where you plan to wear this brace. Size XL fits body circumferences of 45″-51″. If in between sizes, order the smaller size.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE: This back pain brace for women features double-pull elastic tension straps, a crisscross back panel, and four removable plastic stays, which are lightweight and contoured to fit the shape of your lower back for optimum support and compression.
- USE FOR: This girdle for low back pain can help treat moderate lower back pain, muscle strains, tears, or pulls, bulging discs, herniated discs, and hip pain, making everyday movements, like sitting, standing, walking, and bending, easier.
- MATERIAL: Composed of a latex-free, form-fitting elastic, the material will conform to the curves of your body while providing light compression, which can help reduce female lower back pain.
- FITS MOST WOMEN: The wide variety of sizing options make it easy for both average and plus size ladies to find a size that fits.