Essential reading for any tired parent, or any expectant parent who wants to avoid the pitfalls of sleeplessness, Good Night, Sleep Tight offers a practical, easy-to-follow remedy that will work for all families in need of nights of peaceful slumber!
New material and updates include:
• New research on pacifiers and SIDS, the impact of sleep deprivation on postpartum depression
• Additional guidance on feeding your baby and toddler and how feeding relates to sleep
• What you can do to improve your baby’s sleep habits before 6 months
• New information on breastfeeding
• Preparing a sibling for the birth of a baby
• Creating a secure attachment with your baby while instilling healthy sleep habits for the family
• How to read your baby’s cries
- Effective approach to helping children learn to gently put themselves to sleep
- Essential reading for any tired parent, or any expectant parent .
- What you can do to improve your baby’s sleep habits before 6 months.
- New information on breastfeeding & preparing a sibling for the birth of a baby.
- How to read your baby’s cries.