For nearly 30 years, Dr. Meir Kryger’s must-have guide to sleep medicine has been the gold standard in this fast-changing field. This essential, full-color reference includes more than 20 unique sections and over 170 chapters covering every aspect of sleep disorders, giving you the authoritative guidance you need to offer your patients the best possible care. For this updated 6th edition, extensive additional online material enhances the value of Principles and Practice of Sleep Medicine to your practice.
- Evidence-based content helps you make the most well-informed clinical decisions.
- An ideal resource for preparing for the sleep medicine fellowship examination.
- New content on sleep apnea, neurological disorders, legal aspects of sleep medicine, dental sleep medicine genetics, circadian disorders, geriatrics, women’s health, cardiovascular diseases, and occupational sleep medicine, keeps you fully up to date.
- Updates to scientific discoveries and clinical approaches ensure that you remain current with new knowledge that is advancing the diagnosis and management of sleep disorders.
- Online access to additional resources, including 95 video clips and over 950 self-assessment questions.
The essential reference tool to manage and diagnose patients with sleep disorders.
- Elsevier Health Sciences