What is Elmore Oil?
Olive oil is the base for Elmore Oil formula. The variety used was chosen after testing 22 different strains to find one that is mild on the skin but can also penetrate deep into the skin to naturally deliver the best possible results.
Tea tree oil is distilled from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia (commonly known as the narrow-leaved tea-tree) This oil is sourced from the northern coastal regions of New South Wales, a region known for producing the highest quality strains in the world. Tea tree oil was first used by the Aborigines in the Australian Outback as a salve for relieving aches and pains and also as an antiseptic medicine.
Eucalyptus oil is distilled from the leaves of the Eucalyptus polybractea (commonly known as the Blue Mallee) and has the highest cineole (also known as eucalyptol) content (up to 95%) of any eucalypt in the world. The aboriginal people of Australia use eucalyptus leaf remedies for treating body pains, fever, colds, and sinus congestion. Cineole-based oil is used as a component in a variety of pharmaceutical applications, including lotion, gel, spray, balm, ointment, patch, cough sweets, lozenges, and inhalants. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties when applied topically, which makes it a perfect addition to the Elmore Oil blend.
A proprietary blend of vanilla extracts-which have a range of health benefits, including reducing inflammation and inducing relaxation-are added to enhance the scent and therapeutic effectiveness of the product.
How to Use Elmore Oil?
Elmore Oil can be used to help alleviate pain in the neck, upper and lower back, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, hips, knees, legs, ankles, and feet. It can be used on children over 2 years of age. It is also safe to use on pets (like dogs or horses). Try it today, we offer a 100% money back guarantee!
- CLINICALLY PROVEN PAIN RELIEF – Elmore Oil underwent a clinical trial for patients with chronic pain from arthritic joints and was found to be effective at reducing inflammation and providing pain relief. Unlike many painkillers and pain management products (like pills, creams, lotions, liquids, gels, and other medications), Elmore Oil contains only natural, plant-based ingredients, so it is cruelty-free and completely safe to use (including on animals like dogs and horses).
- LOVE IT OR REFUND IT, 100% GUARANTEE – We love Elmore Oil, and we think you will, too! Try it out for a few weeks, and see if it doesn’t give you great pain relief. If it doesn’t work for you, simply contact us and we will process a full refund. You either love it or we’ll refund you!
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS – Elmore Oil is an essential oil blend of 4 naturally derived ingredients from the Australian outback: tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, olive oil, and vanilla. The first two are known for their pain relieving and medicinal properties and have been used by the Aboriginal people of Australia for centuries in the form of a balm or salve to treat aches and pains in muscles and joints.
- EASY TO USE – Elmore Oil is a roll-on rub treatment designed to soothe joint and muscle pain. Simply roll it on the affected area and massage it in for several seconds. Use twice a day for 2 weeks and then as needed after that. It can be used for muscle soreness or joint pain anywhere on the body and is used by sufferers of many conditions, including upper and lower back pain, neck pain, knee pain, foot pain, shoulder pain, hip pain, nerve pain, gout, bursitis, sore muscles, and neuropathy.
- DEVELOPED IN AUSTRALIA – Australian inventor Ralph Linford created Elmore Oil out of personal necessity. He needed something to treat his arthritis but was not satisfied with the commercially available pain relievers, medicine, ointments, sprays, and patches. So, he relied on his knowledge of local plants and their healing properties to create a quality solution that is safe, effective, and affordable.