“When eating well tastes like a yearlong vacation, it’s easy and exciting to do.”—From Rockridge Press, the publisher of Amazon bestsellers, Paleo for Beginners and The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
For most people, dieting and deprivation of variety and flavor go hand in hand, which is why it can be so hard to stick with a diet long enough to make a major lifestyle impact. Catering to anyone who wants to trim their waistline without sacrificing taste buds, the Mediterranean diet allows you to fill your plate with diverse and delicious tastes. Combining savory recipes with helpful tips and meal plans, The Mediterranean Diet for Beginners cookbook is the only reference you will need to start and stick to the Mediterranean diet.
As a go-to source, The Mediterranean Diet for Beginners includes:
- 40 Delicious Recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and deserts
- The 7-Day Diet Meal Plan for keeping you on track with diverse options and tastes
- A Comprehensive Overview for understanding the basic principles and benefits of the Mediterranean diet
- Tips and Tricks for learning how to eat as much as you want and making sure you have the freshest ingredients
Considered by the Mayo Clinic as the leading “heart-healthy diet,” the Mediterranean diet travels to you from the coasts of Italy, Spain, and France as one of the healthiest diets in the world.
The Mediterranean Diet for Beginners offers a complete guide to healthful living through delicious, fresh foods prepared with total well-being in mind.
- The Mediterranean Diet for Beginners The Complete Guide 40 Delicious Recipes 7 Day Diet Meal Plan and 10 Tips for Success