The BraceAbility heat and ice muscle pain wrap is a unique back brace designed to treat and relieve pain for back injuries, back muscle pain, and more. When one is suffering from a back injury, back muscle strains, or back stiffness, ice and heat therapy is an extremely effective solution in reducing your pain, swelling, stiffness, and other related symptoms. This back brace includes two large 5 1/2″ x 11″ gel packs that can be frozen or heated up to apply your choice of cold or heat therapy to the lower back. The use of cold and heat therapy promotes healing, reduces inflammation and stiffness, eases pain, and reduces soreness of muscles. This back wrap holds the two gel packs for the back in place, requiring no holding of the gel packs that would otherwise interfere with everyday activity. Aside from heat and ice therapy, the back brace applies compression, which will also promote healing, reduce inflammation, and decrease back pain. The ice pack for back pain can help with numerous conditions, including lower back muscle strain or sprain, arthritis, and muscle spasms of the low back. The back wrap can also be utilized as part of a rehabilitation program or simply for sore muscles. The compression back wrap is composed of soft, breathable foam laminate that is lightweight and soft against the skin. The brace for treating lower back pain with heat or ice wraps around the body and secures at the front via simple contact closures. The wrap includes pockets to accommodate the cold packs for back pain. One of the pockets is located on the upper half of the brace and the other pocket is below it on the bottom half of the brace.The heat and ice therapy wrap is available in one universal size fitting most waist circumferences up to 48″.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST: Available in one universal size, fitting most average to plus size men and women with waist circumferences up to 48 inches. View the 2nd image above for detailed measuring instructions.
- ICE / HEAT THERAPY GEL PACKS: Includes two non-toxic Corflex cryotherm gel packs, which can be used for hot or cold therapy treatment. Medical-grade, reusable gel packs are freezer-friendly and microwave safe.
- HELPS TREAT & RELIEVE: The ice pack or heating pad helps alleviate symptoms of chronic lower back pain, pulled muscle soreness, post-surgical recovery, arthritis of the spine, swelling, tears, stiffness, spasms, strains, bulging discs, herniated discs, and hip pain.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE: This girdle for low back pain is entirely Velcro compatible and features two elastic double-pull tension straps that are adjustable for customizable compression to promote healing and reduce inflammation, making everyday movements like sitting, standing, walking, and bending easier.
- EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE: The back support belt is made of a latex-free, breathable foam laminate that is lightweight and soft against your skin. Its relatively low-profile fit allows you to wear the back therapy binder under or over your clothes.