Snoring is caused by a narrowed airway during sleep. As air passes through, the soft tissues in the throat vibrate, resulting in the familiar and irritating snoring sound. SnoreRx works by moving the lower jaw slightly forward to maintain an open airway while you sleep. SnoreRx’s unique design features a thermal matrix material that enables each user to personalize their device with a custom impression. The custom impression process is a simple step-by-step process that can be done in the comfort of your home.
- Reduces Snoring: SnoreRx gently moves the lower jaw forward to open the airway during sleep.
- Custom Fit: Provides a custom impression for an individual’s own mouth using the ‘boil and bite’ process.
- Adjustable: Precise calibration in 1mm increments delivers maximum clinical effectiveness and comfort. Calibration can be re-adjusted safely at any time for a comfortable setting.
- Safe to Use: All components are made from premium copolymer materials and is latex free.
- Made in USA: Designed, engineered, and manufactured in California