Why another fast diet book?
Fast diets or ‘intermittent fasting’ are a weight loss sensation, a dieting revolution which has allowed millions of people to lose weight naturally, easily, quickly, safely and keep it off. But for some of us, things haven’t been quite so simple. Some of us have found intermittent fasting difficult, unpleasant or we simply have not lost as much weight as we had hoped.
So why read The Fast Diet Magic Book?
- If you tried 5:2 fasting but just didn’t lose much weight
- If you had some success with intermittent fasting but found it very difficult
- If you need a way to cope better with the hunger
- If you wish your weight loss could be much faster while intermittent fasting
- If you suffered with headaches, ravenous hunger or low energy
- If you are just starting out and don’t know which type of intermittent fasting to do
…then you should read this book.
There are plenty of weight loss books detailing the science behind intermittent fasting.
This is not one of them.
The Fast Diet Magic Book is written as a helper, a friend to guide you through the psychological side of fasting – to help you manage the hunger, the boredom, the weaker moments, the side-effects to keep your weight loss motivation high. If you are one of the very many people who doesn’t seem to lose weight doing normal 5:2, this book will suggest various ways in which you may have been going wrong. And for those of you who have been doing everything right and still had little success with intermittent fasting, it will show you exactly why. You can even use it as a guidebook to create your own programme for weight loss, all based on variations of intermittent fasting.
This book will show you:
- The simple but crucial mistakes you may inadvertently be making which may be sabotaging your weight loss
- How to almost magically accelerate your weight loss with small but powerful changes to the standard 5:2 fast diet
- All the other kinds of intermittent fasting such as 16:8, 19:5 and 24 hour fasts
- All about ‘eating windows’ and how these are often the missing key to successful weight loss
- How to create intermittent fasting combinations that will allow you to lose weight faster, even if it hasn’t worked before
- Strategies to help you deal with hunger, lose weight and feel great while doing it
- How to cope with possible side-effects such as headaches, constipation and insomnia
- All about the psychology of fasting: how to manage the boredom, irritability and cravings and stay upbeat and positive while fasting
- How to plan for and cope with your first fast
- Dozens of weight loss tips and tricks for making intermittent fasting easier and more effective
- How to make the whole thing so effortless that you actually begin to enjoy fast dieting
But most of all, it will show you how to create a personal plan which will allow you to lose a lot of weight, quickly, like magic no matter how difficult you have found it in the past.
Without gaining the knowledge I am sharing in The Fast Diet Magic Book, I would never have had the wonderful success, the wonderful weight loss and the trim fit body that intermittent fasting has now given me. So don’t worry if you have been unsuccessful so far. It is for people like you that I wrote this book. I want you to make it work and if I can do it, so can you.
I firmly believe that anyone can make intermittent fasting work for them. If you don’t want to give up the foods you love and the portions you enjoy join me and the fast dieting revolution. I never have to go back to ‘normal’ dieting, and neither do you!