Get natural relief from the worries and stress of everyday life. Take a deep breath while you enjoy this soothing blend with exquisite aromas. TranquilyTea is Raizana’s best-selling natural remedy for stress and headache.
TranquilyTea provides anti-stress, relaxation relief in a natural way (Did we mention it tastes good, too?) TranquilyTea contains natural herbs that have been used traditionally for treating tension headaches, sleeplessness and stress.
If you’re wound up too tight at the end of the day, TranquilyTea makes a great addition to your nighttime wellness routine. TranquilyTea is a gentle, natural remedy for stress and headache.
Natural Remedy for Stress :
Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) has been used by herbalists to treat problems such as stress, fatigue and nervousnesss. Passionflower is used to treat sleeplessness on a temporary basis, as it helps to relax the body and allow the body to rest. Passionflower can also help the body to reduce pain, often used for menstrual discomfort, headaches, and toothaches.
Passionflower was first grown and used by Native Americans in the Southern United States. Passionflower has the flavone chrysin, which has wonderful anti-stress benefits.
The linden tree (tila) is known for its antispasmodic and sedative properties and has been used for treating tension headaches, sleeplessness, and high blood pressure. Linden is also used in colds, cough, fever, infections, inflammation, high blood pressure, headache (particularly migraine), as a diuretic (increases urine production), and antispasmodic (reduces smooth muscle spasm along the digestive tract)
- BEST VALUE! 3oz pouch makes 40 cups
- Caffeine-free. Delicious Pear flavor, served hot or iced. Naturally sweetened with stevia
- Get natural relief from the worries and stress of everyday life. Best-selling tea natural remedy for stress, headache, anxiety, tension.
- Stress relief and calming effect, used for tension headaches. Take a deep breath while you enjoy this soothing blend with exquisite aromas.
- Raizana formulates their natural, loose-leaf teas to combine good taste and the herbal properties that help promote good health. Herbal teas are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.