Countless microbes existing on the ground and other surfaces compete with each other in the struggle for survival. Conventional antibiotics, called synthetic substances are harmless to the body but toxic for “neighbors”. To have therapeutic utility they must have three characteristics: have an effect on microbial aggression for human being, to be able to spread easily in the body and to keep their composition till enter in contact with germs.
Acting on different parts of microbial cells, antibiotics have an effect on protozoa, bacteria and fungi, but not on viruses, they are not cells, but molecules. Their administration in viral diseases only adds resistance to the active ingredient. Good alternative antibiotic therapy is of natural vegetable origin and is produced by plants. Herbal Antibiotics do not cause side effects and also avoid the development of resistance for bacteria.
Oregano – a powerful antioxidant!
Not just a great spice, but also has curative properties. Oil obtained from oregano is considered an extraordinarily powerful natural antibiotic, studies showing that is better than all 18 antibiotics commonly used in the treatment of Staphylococcus aureus infections.
Loaded with phytochemicals and phenolic acids, oregano is one of the main sources of thymol, an organic compound in phenol class (helps improve digestive function, destroying microbes).
Researchers have found that oregano has an antioxidant power of 4 times higher than blueberries and 12 times more than oranges. Therefore, oregano oil is successfully used as a disinfectant, is an aid to ear infections, nose, throat and respiratory infections, blocks the development of various fungi such as Candida and has antimicrobial effect for various bacterial or viral infections.
Moreover, because of the carvacrol substance, a phenol with antioxidant effect content in oregano oil has a strong anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial activity when used in foods or as dietary supplements. In addition, oregano oil acts to suppress inflammation and cancer cells.
So we should start to enjoy the flavor of this plant often and take advantage of its properties.
Garlic – natural antibiotic
Garlic is vasodilator, hypotensive, antimicrobial, general stimulant, anthelmintic (due to sulfur principles it contains), decrease platelet aggregation (clotting elements of the blood which enable it), thus helping to avoid thrombosis and infarcts.
Used internally, garlic has the following properties:
– Intestinal and lung antiseptic
– Bacteriostatic and bactericidal (internal and external use)
– Tonic (compared with quinine)
– General stimulant (cardio) and of digestive organs
– Hypotensor (vasodilator of arteries and capillaries) in hypertension
– Antisclerotic (uric acid is dissolved and blood is fluidized)
– Prevention of cancer
– Stomachic (active in mucilaginous and viscous food digestion)
Use externally, garlic has the following properties:
– Heal wounds
– General tonic
– Analgesic (painkiller sedative)
Thyme, another natural antibiotic
In the middle Ages, the Arabs were able to prepare thyme oil which soon became a panacea in treating many plagues that decimated the population at that time. They identified many essential oils such as carvacrol, borneol, linalool, etc.. These bioactive components have particularly strong effects and a wide sphere of action on bacteria and parasites, but also on viruses and fungi.
Consequently, the volatile oil of thyme may be recommended in all infectious pathologies, especially of the digestive tract (enterocolitis, diarrhea, and irritable bowel syndrome), respiratory system (bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia, laryngitis, pharyngitis, and tonsillitis), urinary system (cystitis, candida, gonorrhea, and prostatitis), intestinal worms and mouth, digestive, respiratory and genital thrush.
Calivita herbal supplements with natural antibiotic effect
– Extract of parsley and garlic from Garlic Caps supplement composition has natural antibiotic properties due to active substances such as thymol and carvacrol, sulfur and numerous vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes it contains. It is effective in fighting colds and influenzas, and is also a good protector of the cardiovascular system.
– ParaProteX consists of a complex of herbal extracts with natural antibiotic effect and shows the healing properties for a wide range of infections, such as urinary, vaginal, parasitic, bacterial or fungal infections.
– Oregano Oil has natural antibiotic and shows efficacy in treating fungal, bacterial and parasitic infections. It also streamlines pulmonary mucus and eliminates bronchial spasms. Eliminate Candida and protects against bacteria such as Salmonella, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumoniae.